Please note it is the responsibility of the account holder to ensure that all order details (date, time, delivery location and onsite contact) are correct.
Please ensure you check these details carefully as redeliveries, incorrect dates and times, and inability to get in touch with the correct onsite contact can be expensive for both you and for us, and can create chaos for our kitchen, drivers, our other clients, event managers and ultimately your guests.
1. No same day cancellations – customer will be invoiced in full
2. Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to delivery will incur a 30% surcharge on the total order value (inc. GST)
3. Payments are strictly 7 days from issue of invoice unless otherwise arranged
4. Collection of any hire equipment is to be scheduled at time of booking. If the equipment or client is unavailable at the scheduled collection time, there will be a rescheduling fee of $25.00
5. If building access is unavailable at time of scheduled delivery, and client contact is uncontactable to make alternative arrangements, our drivers will be unable to wait more than 15 minutes (to ensure other clients receive their catering on time). If a redelivery is required, there will be a minimum fee of $25.00 applied to the order.
6. If delivery location is different to that listed on the order confirmation, and our driver is required to deliver the order to a different location, this will be billed at an hourly rate of $45.00.
DEPOSITS & INVOICING
The Healthlink Crew reserve the right to request deposits or full payment prior to delivery to new clients. All other orders will be invoiced on the day of delivery. It is requested customers pay online via EFT for online purchases or within 7 days of invoice being sent. Bank deposit details are listed on the bottom of the invoice.
FINAL NUMBERS & PAYMENT
For small staffed events, final numbers are required a minimum of 2 business days in advance and events with 40 people or more require 5 days or more depending on the menu items. If you wish to increase your booking within this period, we will endeavour to cater for the increase in numbers, which will be charged accordingly. However, we do not provide refunds for any drop in attendees at your event.
CANCELLATION OF KEY EVENTS
For event bookings in excess of $1500.00 inc. GST, The Healthlink Crew reserves the right to recoup administration costs as below:
Within 4 days prior to event date:
In the unlikely case of cancellation of your event within 2 weeks of the event start date, to cover the cost of administration and stock holding costs, The Healthlink Crew will invoice the customer 10% of the total value of the invoice. Any cancellation costs to The Healthlink Crew’s suppliers for equipment or labour hire or any other service, will also be charged to the client.
48 hrs prior to event: 40% refund plus hire costs
24 hrs prior to event: 50% refund plus hire costs
Less than 24 hrs: no refund - charged in full.
The Healthlink Crew staff and suppliers prepare all food in accordance with the Food Standards set by Food Standards Australia and are fully Food Safe Accredited.
The Healthlink Crew kitchen and equipment used within may contain traces of nuts, egg, dairy, gluten and other known allergens. Although all care is taken by The Healthlink Crew to ensure these items are contained, we cannot guarantee that all dietary requirements will be met. Whilst we understand the serious implications of reactions to allergens and will endeavour not to cross contaminate your food.
The Healthlink Crew will not accept responsibility or liability for an adverse reaction to our any of our food by any guest. Please check with your booking representative upon booking and they will inform kitchen staff of this arrangement. Please inform any of your guests who have serious food allergies that if they are concerned they will be able to bring their own allergen free food in some circumstances.
OUTDOOR EVENTS & WEATHER
If your event is particularly dependent on dry weather, we recommend checking the weather forecast and confirming your decision 48hrs prior to the event. All cancellation policies apply, as aforementioned. Please note that in the case of unfavourable weather, we do not provide discounts if the event is cut short.